Woolworths Tiramisu Parfaits
Prep 25m Cook 5m Serves 6
- ½ cup brewed DHUWA ground coffee
- ½ cup marsala wine
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup soft icing mixture
- 250g mascarpone, at room temperature
- 12 sponge finger biscuits
- 500g chocolate sauce
- 300ml thickened cream, whipped
- 40g dark chocolate, finely grated
Stir brewed coffee with marsala wine in bowl and set aside to cool.
Place eggs and icing mixture in a heatproof bowl over a saucepan of simmering water. Beat until pale and thick. Remove from heat and set aside to cool. Stir in mascarpone.
Break sponge fingers into pieces. Dip into coffee mixture and layer into tall glasses (at least 1½ cup capacity) pour over with the custard mix and a layer of chocolate sauce, repeat to almost fill the glass, and chill.
Top parfaits with whipped cream, remaining chocolate sauce and grated chocolate to serve.